Pulai Lodge is now open for business!
Nestled strategically 3 mins away from the Simpang Pulai Toll, PULAI LODGE offers a minimalist concept bed & bath for the weary traveller.
Whether you are a cost conscious backpacker, an Ipoh International Run participant looking for pre-race accomodation, a hiker who needs a place to crash for a night before tackling the mountains, or an outdoor enthusiast who needs simple lodging, PULAI LODGE is the place for you!
Cost: RM 10 to RM 14 per pax per night only!!!! ( for group booking of minimum 5 pax )
- 4 Bedrooms with fans
- Common bathroom and toilet
- Pantry with Hot- water dispenser
- Common Hall for pre - race briefings, chilling out
- Beds provided are foldable camp / canvas beds
- 1 km from the North-South Expressway Simpang Pulai Toll Plaza
- 2 minutes away from the new Simpang Pulai road to Cameron Highlands, which is located just an hour's leisurely drive away
- 5 km to Ipoh Town Centre
- Easy access to roads to Batu Gajah, Gopeng, Gua Tempurung
- Very convenient and near to Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort (CWS)
Within walking distance:
- Mini mart
- Coffee shops and various eating outlets
- Bank / Clinic /Pharmacy
- After Simpang Pulai toll, turn Right at the 1st traffic junction towards Ipoh town
- Go straight at the 2nd traffic junction
- Just before the 3rd traffic junction, turn Left into the Petronas petrol station & exit from its side
- Turn Left immediately exiting the station
- Go straight for about 100 meters until reaching shop-houses on the Right
- Turn Right into the road fronting the last row of the shop-houses.
- Gate to Pulai Lodge is 99A (upper floor) and coloured pink.
- Alternatively please view: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=4.535528&lon=101.124001&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2